The National Coalition for Literacy works on behalf of the millions of people who care about improving lives through education and increasing our nation’s social and economic well-being. If you do not wish to become a member but would like to support our work, you can make a financial contribution. In doing so, you will be making adult education and family literacy an integral part of the solution in advancing our nation’s priorities.
When you donate to NCL, you’re helping us to
- Raise awareness of adult education and family literacy through awareness campaigns such as National Adult Education & Family Literacy Week.
- Elevate adult education and family literacy issues in Congress in partnership with the House Adult Literacy Caucus.
- Educate members of Congress at key decision points that affect adult education, helping them to make the most informed policy and funding decisions possible.
- Develop resources and tools to help advocates teach the community and Congress about adult education and family literacy issues.
Your donations help to make our work possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Donate now through the Network for Good
- Donate through your organization’s account with Benevity
- Donate through your organization’s account with YourCause
- Mail your donation to us:
National Coalition for Literacy
PO Box 2932
Washington, DC 20013-2932