The National Coalition for Literacy works on behalf of the millions of people who care about improving lives through literacy and increasing our nation’s social and economic well-being. NCL, with its member organizations, brings adult education and literacy issues to the forefront of our nation’s awareness.
When you donate to NCL, you’re helping us to
- Raise awareness of adult education and family literacy through awareness campaigns, such as National Adult Education & Family Literacy Week.
- Elevate adult education and family literacy issues in Congress in partnership with the House Adult Literacy Caucus.
- Educate members of Congress at key decision points that affect adult education, helping them to make the most informed decisions possible.
- Develop resources and tools to help advocates teach the community and Congress about the issues.
Your donations help to make our work possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Donate now through the Network for Good
- Donate through your organization’s account with Benevity
- Donate through your organization’s account with YourCause
- Mail your donation to us:
National Coalition for Literacy
PO Box 2932
Washington, DC 20013-2932